December 17, 2011

Japanese customers with children studying abroad may be eligible for child rearing allowances

"Monthly child-rearing allowances for children of middle school age or younger from fiscal 2011 will be provided only if the children reside in Japan, according to government sources....Children studying abroad will still be eligible for the allowance under the new rule."

Source: Child-rearing allowances eyed for kids studying abroad
The Yomiuri Shimbun
Nov. 16, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment