Photo: A Japanese Customer
Six reasons why Japanese customers are important to your business in 2010
1. Japan - the most developed economy in Asia
"Asia has accounted for 50 percent of world GDP for most of human history".
Source: The Mad Hedge Fund Trader
November 24, 2009
2. Japan's GDP per person the highest in Asia
"the average Japanese generates more than ten times the GDP as the average Chinese, and the average Taiwanese, more than six times."
Source: Resistance Is Futile, You Will Be Bought
December 12, 2009:
3. Japanese customers are still the world's best savers
"Households have saved up about ¥1.41 quadrillion in financial assets"
Source: Less work, more play to lift economy: DPJ
By AKIKO IKEDA and SATOSHI KAWANO
The Japan Times: Saturday,
Sept. 12, 2009
4. Japanese customers world's best hotel guests
1."The Japanese retained the top prize, with hoteliers worldwide naming them the world’s best tourists, ahead of the British and Canadians. Japanese tourists were ranked the quietest and most polite, as well as the cleanest and least likely to complain."
Conducted by online travel company Expedia
Source: World’s worst and best tourists revealed in new survey
July 9th, 2009
5. Japanese Customer Service - The world's best
1. "Perhaps it is easiest and most logical to conclude that Japan simply provides the best customer service training in the world and that it is derived from a culture of principles"
Source: Best customer service in the world
By ISAAC UCHIYAMA
Sunday, Dec. 20, 2009
6. Japanese customers are online
"Japan is one of the world’s most wired countries, with more than 90 million regular Internet users — of which three-quarters use fast broadband connections and two-thirds also log in from cellphones".
Source: In Japan, an Odd Perch for Google: Looking Up at the Leader
By HIROKO TABUCHI
November 30, 2009
Learn more about Japanese Customers at JapaneseCustomer.com
* Market research reports
* Book reviews
* Reference books and more
Be part of the Asian Century !